Maison FOUQUET attaches particular importance to your data. Whether it concerns the processing, confidentiality or security of your personal data, we are committed to offering you personalized services while respecting your privacy and your personal choices. Whether it is personal data that you provide directly or that all of our companies may collect through the various contacts you may have with us (store, customer service, website, social networks , events, competitions), we wish to inform you in a transparent, simple and complete manner of the processing carried out on your personal data, and of their possible transfer to third parties. This document will also discuss your rights and the options available to you to control your personal data and protect your privacy, all in compliance with all regulations in force.
what do we collect?
Personal data is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. They include, for example, a person's first name, email address or date of birth.
We may collect your personal data directly from you with your consent (for example when you visit one of our websites, buy a product in one of our stores, online) or indirectly (by example during your visit to one of our websites, electronic forms from your computer, tablet, mobile.
You can provide us with data directly (non-exhaustive list):
– when you create an account online or in our stores;
– when you subscribe to our newsletter;
– when you use our digital platforms;
– when you purchase products or services on our digital platforms or in our stores;
– when you attend one of our events.
Depending on what you provide to us, this information may include:
– your identity (including your first name, last name, gender);
– your contact details (including your postal address, email, telephone numbers);
– your personal status (including your civil title);
– your purchases (including purchase history, order details, etc.);
– your preferences (diet, contact preference, etc.);
– certain payment data (including billing data, type or method of payment, credit card number or
– other information you may provide by filling out forms or contacting us (including your ratings, reviews and comments, or other communications you send to us).
Some of this information is essential to respond to your requests or provide you with products or services. In case of
refusal, delays or even an inability to process your request is possible. In order to provide you with an optimal experience, we
We encourage you to update your data if there are any changes. Finally, we invite you to only transmit data that is strictly necessary or requested related to your request, excluding any sensitive data related to political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, life or sexual orientation as well as race. or ethnic origin.
how do we use your data?
Depending on the relationship(s) you have with Maison FOUQUET, we may use your personal data in different ways. We will present to you below the purposes of the data collected, it being understood that depending on the context of collection, we can use one or more of these:
– Managing your orders
– The distribution of personalized content and communications from Maison FOUQUET
– Management of your requests in connection with Maison FOUQUET
– Management of our website
– Improving our products and services, image and reputation
– Transaction management (securing online payments, prevention in the event of fraud, incidents linked to payments and debts):
– Sending a generic newsletter: you have the right to object if you no longer wish to receive it
– Personalization of our advertisements and targeted offers
This collected data serves the following analytical purposes:
– analyze the performance of our brand on third-party websites and on social networks in order to produce statistical analyzes (studies of results by market, influence of the brand and analysis of the campaigns implemented).
– analyze your preferences and habits, anticipate your needs based on your consumer profile and your publications/mentions on social networks.
– provide you with a personalized customer experience: we can provide you with our personalized communications and offers by means of emails, postal mail, SMS or calls. With your free, specific, informed and unequivocal consent (when required), we use your personal data to send you personalized communications based on your interests (newsletters, offers, advertisements, promotions, invitations and surveys).
We may also send you personalized communications or content in which we use so-called profiling and fully automated decision-making techniques. Profiling is defined in Article 4 of the GDPR: it is processing using an individual's personal data in order to analyze and predict their behavior. Fully automated decisions are defined as a decision made towards an individual, through algorithms applied to their personal data, without any human being intervening in the process. In accordance with Article 22 of the GDPR, specific provisions govern the fully automated decision whether or not it is based on profiling. Thus, you have, by principle of law, the right not to be subject to this type of decision if they were to produce legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you in a similar way.
In the context of fully automated decisions, you have additional rights as defined below:
– Specific transparency obligations: in addition to this charter informing you of the existence of this type of decision, you can at any time, by simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org, obtain the exhaustive list of processing of this type as well as the underlying logic.
– Right to human intervention: any person who has been the subject of a fully automated decision may request that a human person intervene, in particular in order to re-examine their situation, express their own point of view, obtain an explanation on the decision taken or even contest it.
All of the purposes explained above are based on a legal basis for the processing of your data, which may be, depending on the context:
– Your explicit consent: for example, for the purposes of managing our personalized commercial offers, managing your browsing via cookies under the conditions defined by our Cookies Policy, or establishing your consumer profile in applicable cases
– The execution of a contract, for example for the processing and tracking of your orders, access to your customer account, your integration into our loyalty program, etc.
– A legal obligation where processing is required by law, for example, retaining purchase invoices to prevent fraud
– Our legitimate interest: for example, to improve our products and services, ensure our defense or secure our tools
how long do we keep your data?
Depending on the purpose pursued, we may keep your personal data for a period which may vary. Thus, you will find below the different cases of conversation of your personal data: Customer (having a profile within our digital platforms or store customer) – 5 years from the date of last purchase interaction. Prospect (having subscribed to a newsletter for example without having made a purchase) – 3 years from the date of data collection. This retention period may be renewed via any consent during the retention period or during any interaction with Maison FOUQUET (subscription to the newsletter, participation in a competition). At the end of the retention periods explained above, your personal data will be deleted or anonymized so that it is no longer possible to identify you (excluding data subject to legal and/or regulatory obligations – transactions, complaints and litigation).
who can access your data?
Your data is intended exclusively for the Maison FOUQUET department concerned by your requests. We take great care to ensure that only authorized persons, and when necessary in the execution of the purposes explained above, can access your personal data. We do not pass on your data to third parties for commercial purposes.
We only communicate your information if necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow direct identification to:
– Other entities of Maison FOUQUET in which you may be required to purchase our products in order to provide you with an optimal and most uniform customer experience possible.
– Our trusted third party service providers, including other Maison FOUQUET entities, acting as subcontractors according to our instructions and on our behalf only. We must, for example, entrust your personal data to third parties responsible for delivering your products or to third parties who assist us in the management of our customer relationship / customer service.
– Our trusted third-party partners assist us in managing your orders. In particular, we entrust certain services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, to payment service providers and to providers ensuring the security of anti-fraud transactions. Please note that our partners may act as data controllers.
In this case, they have their own privacy policies:
– Third parties wanting to know your interests so that they can build lookalike audiences and target prospects matching your profile. As part of this specific processing, we are not the data controller relating to prospecting and you will not be the subject of prospecting, your data being only used to constitute profiles similar to yours.
– Public authorities in the context of their functions and missions of public interest such as the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights
You may also choose to disclose your personal information to our partners, advertisers and affiliates by following a link to and from their websites. Please note that these websites apply their own privacy policies.
how do we protect and ensure the confidentiality of your data?
Maison FOUQUET pays particular attention to the security and confidentiality of your data. All necessary and useful precautions are implemented so that none of your data can be distorted, damaged, destroyed or that unauthorized third parties have access to it. All of our partners as well as the Maison FOUQUET companies are subject to a level of protection similar to ours regarding your personal data. As the risks and threats vary constantly, regular updates of protection and security measures are carried out, in accordance with the laws and regulations in force in the countries where we operate.
how do we handle cross-border data flows?
We advise you that data protection and security requirements differ from location to location and may not provide the same level of protection as those in your home country. Some of your data may be collected, accessible or stored outside your country of residence, we inform you that the necessary and sufficient measures to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data have been taken by Maison FOUQUET by applying the methods approved by the European Commission and/or national data protection authorities.
In this context :
– DE GUSTIBUS and all Maison FOUQUET companies have concluded a Personal Data Processing and Transfer Agreement
how are consumer preferences and individual rights addressed?
Maison FOUQUET ensures that it complies with good practices in terms of data protection and security as described in this document. This includes for residents of the European Union/European Economic Area under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
The GDPR provides in particular the following rights:
– Right to information: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. You will find all of this information in this policy.
– Right to withdraw consent: when processing is based on consent, you can inform us at any time of your wish to end this consent.
– Right of access (article 15): you have the right to access the personal data that Maison FOUQUET holds about you
– Right of rectification (article 16): you have, throughout the lifespan of personal data, a right to modify and rectify your personal data whether it is incomplete or obsolete.
– Right to erasure / right to be forgotten (article 17): apart from any legal reason or our legitimate interest in retaining your data, you have the right to have your data erased or deleted.
– Right to data portability (article 20): you have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This right only applies to data you have provided, and provided that the processing is based on a contract or your consent and carried out using automated processes.
– Right of opposition (article 21): you can at any time ask to no longer receive our communications relating to our offers, news and events. In particular, you can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email or communication that we send you. You can also request to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services. You, or one of your legally designated representatives, also have the right to formulate specific or general directives concerning the conservation, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data in accordance with the Law for a Digital Republic. . Maison FOUQUET has adopted practices aimed at avoiding collecting or retaining information about children under the age of 18 in accordance with the law. If we learn that we have mistakenly collected information from people under 18, we will purge it immediately, except to respond to a single question or request from the person, their parent or legal guardian.
how to contact us ?
Please contact us as follows if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data:
You also have the right to contact the CNIL, in order to file a complaint against the data protection and privacy practices of Maison FOUQUET. The CNIL can be contacted using the following information:
National Commission for Information Technology and Liberties – CNIL
3 Place de Fontenoy
TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris, Cedex 07
Such. +33 1 53 73 22 22
Fax +33 1 53 73 22 00